The Classic Collection of《Mr Men Little Miss 100》
Mr. Men & Little Miss is a series of children books written by Roger Hargreaves, first published in Great Britain in 1971. The whole series has been translated into 15 languages, selling over 100 million books in more than 80 countries.
Children always run into different challenges during their growth. The stories in Mr. Men Little Miss educates children simple moral lessons. Each character represents a dominant personality, expressed in a lively and humorous way, inspiring children with simple stories.
This Classic Collection of Mr. Men Little Miss 100 includes 100 books divided into 5 themes related to children’s growth.
《Mr Men Little Miss 100》includes:
100 books (divided into 5 themes)
100 silicone stickers
1 Smart Pen (English, Cantonese and Mandarin Reading Pen)
1 Frame + 101 card
1 Guidebook (in English)
1 Guidebook (in Chinese)
1 Personalised Art Print (Exclusively available at Mr. Men Studio)
1 Personalised Mug
(Exclusively available at Mr. Men Studio)
Spiritual Quotient (SQ)
- Ability that only belongs to human beings, allowing us to learn from mistakes and pursue the success of our dreams
Emotional Quotient (EQ)
- Ability to understand and manage self-emotions in positive ways to communicate effectively, empathize with others, overcome challenges and defuse conflict
Adversity Quotient (AQ)
- Ability to bear responsibility, stay positive and resilient in adversity
Creativity Quotient (CQ)
- Ability to express feelings and to be eager to try, create innovative ideas and keep challenging ourselves
Learning Quotient (LQ)
- Ability to acquire knowledge, grow, adapt and survive in a constantly changing world and stay competitive