- A 2 hour private art jamming workshop for children to create their own Mr. Men Little Miss inspired 40cm x 40cm canvas painting to take home
- An activity to encourage creativity; to think about how to depict physical attributes or personalities. Workshop will be taught by 2 art teachers (English and Cantonese speaking)
- Perfect for a private event that could be part of a birthday or graduation celebration
- Recommended for ages 5 to 10 years old
- Due to Covid social distancing rules, parents will not be able to accompany children inside the art class room
- Minimum charge of $3000 for 10 children
- Maximum number of children is 12. Please contact us to add 1-2 additional children at $300 per child
- Please contact us at email@example.com or 2511 7889 for more information and bookings
- Registration & temperature check at MR. MEN STUDIO GALLERY, Unit S105, PMQ
- Parents and caregivers' contact information to be confirmed and recorded
- Children will be brought to the art class room at Unit S511 where the workshop will take place
- Art jamming painting activity
- Boxed carton drinks and snacks will be provided for the children
- Parents and caregivers can collect the children from MR. MEN STUDIO GALLERY after the event
Health & Safety Questions
To ensure the health and safety of the young children and our staff, if your answer is YES to any of the questions below, we ask that you do not visit our premises or join our workshops for the next 14 days.
- Have you and/or your family members been outside of HKSAR in the past 14 days?
- Have you and/or your family members been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19?
- Is there any suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the building you are living in in the past 14 days?
- Masks must be worn at all times. We do not provide any masks so please be sure to wear your own, as we will not allow anyone to enter Mr. Men Studio without a mask. Masks must be worn at all times in our shop and workshop class room
- Temperature check and alcohol hand sanitiser: Everyone joining our workshop must do a temperature check (conducted by our staff), and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Our staff may take photographs of our workshop activities. Photos can be viewed on our Facebook and Instagram social media