- A workshop for children to create their own Mr. Men Little Miss inspired Family Portrait to take home
- An activity to encourage creativity; to think about how to depict physical attributes or personalities
- Recommended for ages 4 to 8 years old
- Maximum 10 children per class. Due to Covid social distancing rules, parents will not be able to accompany children inside the class room
- This workshop will be supervised by both native English and Cantonese speakers
- Registration & temperature check at MR. MEN STUDIO GALLERY, Unit S105, PMQ. We recommend children arrive 5 minutes early so the class may start promptly on time
- Parents and caregivers will need to confirm contact details
- Children will be brought to the class room at Unit S302 where the workshop will start promptly (starts 12pm, 1pm , 2pm or 3pm)
- Workshop will start with a Mr. Men or Little Miss story read by a native English speaker
- Create your own Family Portrait activity
- Parents and caregivers can collect the children from MR. MEN STUDIO at the end of the workshop (ends 1.45pm, 2,45pm or 3.45pm)
Health + Safety Questions
To ensure the health and safety of our young students and staff, if your answer is YES to any of the questions below, we ask that you do not visit our premises or join our workshops for the next 14 days.
- Have you and/or your family members been outside of HKSAR in the past 14 days?
- Have you and/or your family members been in contact with anyone with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID- 19?
- Is there any suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19 in the building you are living in in the past 14 days?
Terms & Conditions
- Masks must be worn at all times. We do not provide any masks so please be sure to wear your own, as we will not allow anyone to enter Mr. Men Studio without a mask. Masks must be worn at all times in our shop and workshop class room
- Temperature check and alcohol hand sanitiser: Everyone joining our workshop must do a temperature check (conducted by our staff), and use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser
- Our staff may take photos of the workshop activity. The photos can be viewed on our Facebook and Instagram @mrmenstudio